St. Mary’s Martha’s Ministry (bakers for parish events)
To join this ministry, contact Diane Huck 223-5562
As a volunteer with this ministry:
· You may be asked to bring 2-3 dozen bars, cookies, or 1-2 cakes, whatever your preference, three to five times a year, depending on how many funerals/events we have.
· We utilize bakers for many parish functions, i.e. our parish ministry fair, parish mission, bake sales, Festivals of Faith, funerals, etc.
· You will usually have about two to three days notice before the event.
· Take your goodies to the school or gathering space kitchen at the time specified by the group leader.
· You only have to bring to events that you are willing or able. You are not obligated to bring goodies for every event for which you are called.